Home » Careers
If you are interested in applying for any of our available positions, please send your resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com.
We are openly recruiting for the following positions:
The responsibility of the Case Manager is to work with clients to create long-term housing stability. The worker will provide advocacy, support, educational resources, and referrals through one-on-one case management and group sessions to create housing stability and permanency. To facilitate sessions in financial and career counseling, life skill training, budgeting, and other relevant educational material to meet the needs of the household.
· Complete intakes, assessments, and other applications for services, and financial support
· Establishes rapport with clients and collaborate to build a strong, structured, and professional relationship
· Interpret data to establish and substantiate eligibility for services
· Assess strengths, needs, and risk and utilize appropriate intervention skills
· Provide referral recommendations, case conceptualization, and individual immediate goals
· Provide ongoing advocacy and support for stabilization of client housing
· Complete all required case notes according to agency comprehensive guidelines, policies and procedures regarding format, content and timeliness using language that is respectful, clear, descriptive, concise, client-centered, and accurately depicts scope of work and interventions provided
· Remain current on knowledge of area resources relevant to agency and client needs and exhibit knowledge of various referral resources within community
· Work collaboratively as member of Family Promise team, attending staff, case conference, and other meetings as required
· Attend meetings, functions, and trainings as directed
· Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Executive Director
· May require some early morning, evening, and weekend work
All agency staff are responsible to engage in special events and fundraising activities requiring evening and weekend work hours.
· Minimum Bachelor Level with 3+ year experience working with homeless and low-income populations, Master Level preferred
· Must have a valid driver's license in good standing
|Interested in joining our growing team of dynamic staff working to improve the lives for our neighbors experiencing a housing crisis? Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.|